DUBLIN–( BUSINESS WIRE )–August 5, 2022–
The “Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market Size (Value, Volume, ASP) by Segment, Share, Trend and SWOT Analysis, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape, Procedures and Forecast, 2015-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market for 2020 and beyond. Neurovascular thrombectomy devices are used to remove a blood clot in a neurovascular vessel during an acute ischemic stroke. The two types of devices are stent retrievers and aspiration catheters. These devices can be used individually or in combination. Although clinical outcomes and revascularization rates are similar for both devices used alone or in conjugation, the aspiration retriever is faster and easier to operate and is therefore becoming more popular.
Each of the 39 color-coded, full-source market models covered are equipped with epidemiologic readings with procedure volumes. To increase data transparency, the interactive Excel delivery covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (where available). Additionally, analyst commentary with qualitative insight offers context for quantitative data.
Key inclusions of the market model are:
- Currently Marketed Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices and the Evolving Competitive Landscape
- Insightful overview of key industry trends.
- Annual total revenue of neurovascular thrombectomy devices market by segment and market outlook from 2015-2030.
- Market-level data for units, average sales prices and market values.
Global, regional and specific market insights:
- Quality market-specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country-specific market insights.
- SWOT Analysis for Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market.
- Insights into competitive dynamics and trends provided for the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
Increase market understanding by getting a true big picture, including an overview of the healthcare system. Additionally, the market access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Overview of the health system in individual countries.
- Country-specific reimbursement policies.
- Country-Specific Regulatory Environment for Medical Technologies.
Reliable methodologies and sources allow the model to provide a comprehensive and accurate overview of the market. Primary supply and demand sources are integrated within syndicated models, including key opinion leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are used to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Scope This market model provides important, expert information that you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This pattern is a must-read for:
- CMOs need to have a deep understanding of the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and supply managers who need to understand the key components of the supply base to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors who need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and evaluate potential investment targets.
The mentioned companies
- Medtronic Plc
- Phenox GmbH
- MicroVention Inc
- Stryker Corp
- Imperative Care Inc
- Penumbra Inc
- Balt SAS
- Acandis GmbH & Co KG
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xbhjn2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We bring you the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and the latest trends.
See the original version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220805005111/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST business hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For USA/Canada Call toll free at 1-800-526-8630
For GMT business hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 08/05/2022 04:15 AM/DISC: 08/05/2022 04:16 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2022.